? ??????????????What a Day? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??5 Grabs Today. 2360 Total Grabs. ??????Pre
view?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????Dark Glowings? ????? ?? ???Rating: 0.0 (0 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 628 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Recycle BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

What Have I Been Into The Last 2 Months


Since I've been busy here's what I've been into summed up in 5 points.

1.MGMT - Oracular Spectacular: Off of a whim I decided to see what the hype was about, and its an like a warm, psychedelic, musical adventure - give it a listen. (here's my fav, I'm def copping the next album "Congratulations")


2.G-Shock Red G Rescue: It's big, gaudy, and full of functions I'll never use... cool.


3. Vintage MAD TV: With the little more freetime I've had, I've been hitting up youtube and ODing off vintage MAD TV clips from when they were funny.


4. LRG: LRG is starting to look effortlessly cool again. I just may have a reason to shop at Againt All Odds again lol. (I'll post my fav's later)

5. REST :)... It feels good for the grind to slow (it never stops)... A couple of days ago was the first time in months I had nothing to do... one of the best feelings.

Happy New Years
-Nel

0 comments: