? ??????????????What a Day? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??5 Grabs Today. 2360 Total Grabs. ??????Pre
view?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????Dark Glowings? ????? ?? ???Rating: 0.0 (0 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 628 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Recycle BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Tuesday playlist of the week: 6/30/09

Ok, since I still have no playlists (I know its a work in progress) I figure I'll have to give another playlist of my own this week. You know I love to do this anyway. And now, because the internets need to be exposed to more good music, here's my picks of the week (Note the MJ prominence):
1. Michael Jackson - PYT (Pretty Young Thing)
2. Kid Cudi - Sky Might Fall
3. Wale - Um Ricka (Feat. K'Naan)
4. Michael Jackson - Billie Jean
5. Michael Jackson - Human Nature
6. Kanye West - Paranoid (Feat. Mr. Hudson)
7. Mr. Huson - Supernova (Feat. Kanye West)
8. The Killers - Spaceman
9. The-Dream - Fast Car
10. Chester French - She Loves Everybody

Not only am I (& apparently everybody else) is listening to MJ more lately, but I'm really digging the 80'sy sound right now. You all know the drill, comment me w/ your playlists or random songs you're into right now & I'll post next Tues,

Proto
-N

0 comments: