? ??????????????What a Day? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??5 Grabs Today. 2360 Total Grabs. ??????Pre
view?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????Dark Glowings? ????? ?? ???Rating: 0.0 (0 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 628 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Recycle BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Mr Spaceman Loves...

5. The Future : "Never looking back, or too far in front of me, the present is a gift & I just want to be"...but the future is where it's at.

4. "Love the Future": The Chester French cd, that cd is really something else, cop it.

3. Space: (no pun intended), but sometimes me time is vital for mental health.

2. Advice from Friends: Far enough from you to be too critical, but close enough to you to have your best interests in mind, Mr. Spaceman values peer advice very highly.

1. Self Esteem: "No one believed, until I believed me" (I'm quoting Common like crazy on this post, maybe I shouldn't have called him irrelavent yesterday). As long as you know who you are and what you stand for, tell the haters to drop dead, and go for yours.

Advice from a friend,
Spaceman
-N

*rule number one keep your fazers on stun*

0 comments: